You are welcome to submit an abstract before May 31st, 2021. Template is attached for your convenience. Each contribution will be considered by the committee members of the conference, and the result of acceptance will be notified by June 15th, 2021. Those accepted are encouraged but not obliged to submit an extended abstract. Please use Microsoft Word in preparing your manuscripts. All the accepted contributions will be combined into a conference preprint, and an electronic copy will be delivered to every participant. In a later date, with your permission, your abstract will be included in a proceeding, or recommended for publication in our scientific journals.
The main scope of the conference is intended to include (but not limited to)：
1) Chemistry of nanomaterials based on nanocellulose
2) Highly efficient methods for preparation nanocellulosic materials
3) Surface chemistry of nanocellulosic materials
4) Modification of nanocellulosic materials
5) Applications of nanocellulosic materials in traditional areas (e.g. paper and packaging products)
6) Applications of nanocellulosic materials in non-traditional areas (e.g. rheology modifiers, food additives, coating & paintings, oil & gas, composites, etc.)
7) Novel and emerging applications of nanocellulosic materials (medicine, biology, etc.)
8) Other related topics.
Excellent paper can recommend to Cellulose and PBM.
|Abstract submission:||August 31st, 2021|
|Notification of acceptance:||September 20th, 2021|
|Full paper (not obliged)||September 30th, 2021|
|Early-birds for registration:||October 30th, 2021|
|On-site registration:||November 19th, 2021|
November 19-21, 2021